You might feel that making your own child food is basically impossible for you when you have another little one: all guardians can connect with feeling overpowered by all that necessities to completely finish a child in the house.
It doesn’t need to be a silicone baby bowls task. In the event that you have a couple of devices to kick you off, you will be satisfied at the fact that it is so natural to cause a cluster of food you can to feel glad to take care of your child.
There are a couple of things you should begin:
1. Food, obviously. We use food varieties that we purchase for ourselves in any case, and that implies we don’t make outings to the store just to purchase child food. See beneath for what to begin with.
2. Pots or bowls to prepare food – undeniably gentler than you could cook it for yourself.
3. A blender. This one is vital: if I somehow happened to utilize my standard, burdensome blender each time I made child food, it would be a lot greater errand. I have a Solitary Shot Wizardry Slug, which is a decent size to make a sensible measure of child food, can be put away with a top in the cooler for brief periods, and, surprisingly, more critically, is extremely simple to clean. A decent quality drenching blender with a proper bowl or pitcher would likewise work.
4. Ice shape plate, for freezing child food into serving sizes – sans bpa, if conceivable.
5. A decent, suitably formed elastic scrubber to ensure you are getting every one of the last pieces of food – a tiny amount makes a remarkable difference with a child, so you would rather not leave an entire serving’s-worth on the sides of your blender!
6. Child bowls to take care of child from. You might need plastic, glass, or metal; I utilize a bunch of 1-cup prep bowls since they’re little, made of treated glass (which doesn’t break effectively), have carved estimations as an afterthought, have tops for stockpiling, and are cooler , cooler , and microwave-safe.
In our family, we began with rice oat, trailed by grain and cereal, as by and large suggested. Next we started sweet vegetables like carrots and peas, cooked delicate and mixed smooth. Different vegetables to attempt are squash (particularly butternut), beets, yams, and green beans. From that point onward, utilize your creative mind!
Whenever you have prepared and mixed the food, you can freeze it put away in ice 3D square plate. Along these lines, a couple of shapes makes an ideal serving size for your child, and you can consolidate various veggies to fluctuate the flavors.
You can warm up your child’s feast in the microwave or in a pan with boiling water in the base. The food should be just somewhat warm. We typically blend in an oil and a child grain to get the consistency we need.
We additionally utilize our blender to make natural product “smoothies” for child: mix together unsweetened fruit purée with peaches, pears, bananas, mango, blueberries, or strawberries (you can purchase these natural products new, canned, or frozen – simply ensure they are ready, and the bigger organic products are stripped first). These natural product servings make ideal sweets to follow up the feast. On the off chance that you don’t have the opportunity, unsweetened fruit purée all alone is a success with heaps of children!