IPL 4 Results Summary
- Chennai Super Kings Beat Kolkata Knight Riders, at Chennai
The fourth IPL season started on April 8, with an initial game between reigning champs Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders. In a match that went last possible minute, CSK won by 2 runs. Batting first CSK dealt with Cream chargers Buy an unobtrusive score of 153/4 off their 20 overs. KKR’s batting line-up was certainly capable however an odd choice by captain Gambhir to descend the request at number 6 was somewhat to fault for the misfortune.
- Rajasthan Royals Beat Deccan Chargers, at Hyderabad
DC facilitated RR in the second round of IPL 4, on April 8. Batting first, DC could oversee only 137/8. RR pursued down the objective, with 7 balls in excess and losing only 2 wickets simultaneously.
- Regal Challengers Bangalore Beat Kochi Tuskers Kerala, at Kochi
KTK decided to bat and set up 161/5. RCB trotted to the objective with 8 balls and 6 wickets in excess, on the rear of De Villier’s 54 not out.
- Mumbai Indians Beat Delhi Daredevils, at Delhi
Malinga demonstrated dangerous for DD, as his 5/13 saw the hosts, who won the throw and batted, breakdown to 95 full scale. MI won with 8 wickets close by.
- Pune Warriors Beat Kings XI Punjab, at Mumbai
KXIP chose for bat first, and McLaren’s late request fifty aided them to 112/8 after an early breakdown had the guests down at 6/45. The objective didn’t inconvenience PW who lost only 3 wickets in the pursuit.
- Kolkata Knight Riders Beat Deccan Chargers, at Kolkata
KKR decided to bat first and got 163/4 in their 20 overs. DC missed the mark by 9 runs, with Iqbal Abdullah (3/29) doing a star turn for KKR.
- Rajasthan Royals Beat Delhi Daredevils, at Jaipur
DD decided to bat on winning the throw however their 151/6 was never going to be enough on a tranquil track. RR won with 9 balls and 6 wickets in excess.
- Mumbai Indians Beat Royal Challengers Bangalore, at Bangalore
Put in to bat, RCB just dealt with a score of 140/4. MI pursued it down losing the singular wicket of Jacobs.
- Rulers XI Punjab Beat Chennai Super Kings, at Mohali
CSK were nt detered by the deficiency of two wickets in the initial two chunks of the match, and would have fancoied themselves to win after pilingup 188/4, the most noteworthy score such a long ways in IPL 4. Be that as it may, they had not dealt with Valthaty, elevated to an initial space by KXIP. The youthful opener played a blinder, scoring 120, as he conveyed his group to a 6-wicket win.
- Pune Warriors Beat Kochi Tuskers Kerala, at Mumbai
Choosing for bat first, KTK oversaw only 148/8, after a whirlwind of early wickets. PW won with 7 balls and 4 wickets in excess.
- Deccan Chargers Beat Royal Challengers Bangalore, at Hyderabad
Chipli scored a splendid 61 off 35 balls helping DC to 175/5. RCB whose to handle missed the mark by 33 runs, as DC’s Steyn and Gony took three wickets each.